Garden Express was established in 2009 as a single person with a big vision for employee opportunity, outstanding service as well as prosperity for all involved. Clientele range from private owners to small-medium sized businesses and real estate agents. Garden Expressdiffers from all other garden maintenance and service companies because our fundamental values stem back from traditional methods of business operations.
Garden Expresshas two main priorities:
- Delivering a quality service of high standards to its clients.
- Employee health, safety and satisfaction.
Therefore, Garden Express’smission is to
- Deliver high standard results to our clients on time and to the budget.
- Make work, health and safety a priority in all jobs for employees and anyone else who may be around the worksite.
- Consider the environment when making landscaping suggestions, using native plant selections where possible to suit the local climate and minimize ongoing maintenance.
- Develop great leaders for the industry.
- Develop and maintain successful working relationships with clients and subcontractors.
As a valued client, we will complete a freeQuarterly Garden Report for you, in which we will inspect your property to ensure that your regular services are carried out satisfactorily and to identify any problem areas that may need further attention.
We will also issue out a Quarterly Client Satisfaction Survey as a method of receiving feedback from you to help improve our services, however, if there are issue that require immediate addressing, please don’t hesitate to contact your client manager Ashley Bakay on 07 3390 1660.
We look forward to doing business with you.